Homemade toothpaste, zero fluoride, zero waste
Keep your health and your environment the same opportunity by adopting a more conscientious way of life. Let’s use less chemicals, spend more rationally, and most importantly, care and maintenance products that have no side effects on our planet. From this perspective on a sustainable way of life, we go today to talk about the first necessities you can manufacture yourself: toothpaste.
Why do you make your own toothpaste? Next, you already know that a tube of toothpaste feet increases the rate of non-biodegradable waste released into the wild. Then he recently proved that fluoride is harmful in some way. brain. Besides, this home-made toothpaste will shred your teeth from last year.
What do you need?
To make your own homemade toothpaste, you will need the following products:
- 2 tablespoons of white clay;
- 1 teaspoon shaved with baking soda;
- 2 and a half tablespoons of coconut oil;
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil;
- 1 drop clove essential oil (optional)
- 1 shallow glass bottle;
- A wooden spatula or simply stick ice.
How to proceed?
After gathering all the products you need, here’s what you need to do:
- Mix the powdered ingredients in a saucepan (clay white and baking soda);
- Essential glass to develop coconut oil and oil blend aroma;
- Put the oil mixture in a saucepan and mix well with a spatula or wooden stick.
You can store this product for as long as you want. Do not immerse the toothbrush and use a small, clean wooden stick when using it . Also, store in a place away from heat and moisture, and be sure to close the container tightly after use.